Purpose of the role
- The primary role of the Business Systems Analyst is to understand the organization’s business and gather business requirements. A Business Systems Analyst works with the organization to extract and define business requirements and to prepare detailed schematics of transaction and business flows.
- The Business Systems Analyst works with application specialists and developers to translate business requirements into functional requirements and capabilities that the solution can provide. The Business Systems Analyst also works with the Test lead to plan and implement procedures to ensure that the solution satisfies the requirements.
- Responsible for instilling the BPM and RQM framework into the organization’s processes at the lowest levels.
- Responsible for: Documenting, analyzing, and communicating the process; Finding opportunities to improve the process; Measuring the process; Translating business requirements into technical specifications; Working closely with the "area" process managers.
- Serves as an interface with a technology group to interpret and clarify the business needs.
- Provides support to PM in planning Requirement related activities.
- Facilitates review of processes and requirements with key stakeholders and obtains approvals.
Profile we look for
- Good working knowledge of customer business processes, practices, and procedures
- Ability to partner with customers to define and map business processes and business technology needs
- Well-developed problem solving, analytical, oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to define and develop business case for technology innovations
- Business Process and Requirements Management expertise;
- Trained on various Process and Requirements elicitation techniques
- Capable of writing “good requirements”
- Ensures requirements of the business clients are gathered and documented correctly using Business Requirement document for the SDLC process
- Acts as a communication bridge between Business and other IT teams (Tech lead, QA Lead , PM etc
- Capable of providing Process and Requirement gathering/elicitation sessions, able to clarify any process and requirement related queries as necessary
- Capable of analyzing impacts if any changes to baseline requirements / scope
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to act as a communication bridge between teams.
- Strong facilitation skills for working with stakeholders, obtaining approvals and clarifying capabilities/processes/requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years experience in implementing and designing business applications.
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise and systems background in one or more business domains, primarily in human resources
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to learn a new business domain and build subject matter expertise in a short period.
- Experience solving highly complex analytical problems
- Participation in several full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.