- Develops best practices, coding standards and tools for application development, execution and release.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, implements and modifies software-programming applications and software products
- Analyzes user stories and translates into detailed technical specifications.
- Provides complex stories breakdown into other developer tasks.
- Performs code review and acts as the ultimate code quality peer review contact point
- Defines and builds IT product interfaces and integration capabilities including, but not limited to, APIs, events, streaming
- Builds technical capabilities supporting products continuous delivery and operation needs
- Active participation and creation of Agile environment within the IT Product Team
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
Profile we look for
- Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- General knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyse requirements and develop solutions.
- Accountability for work effort.
- Previous experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar – minimum 5 years
- Experience and strong understanding of IT technologies in the technology stack: TypeScript, Angular, Java, Java Spring,
- Previous experience working in Agile (ideally SCRUM) environment
- Working experience of microservice technologies: APIs, Containers, Events, Continuous Delivery
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
API / Microservices Integration Engineer performs coding assignments. Depending on the size of the IT product he/she may be responsible for a large portion of coding or may have the work distributed between multiple developers. This role is also tasked with reviewing all code work for accuracy and functionality.
API / Microservices Integration Engineer also actively participates in IT product designs and makes sure the product has all integration capabilities to fit into existing IT landscape.