Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you aspire to become an expert in remuneration and you are passionate about reward and analytics matters? We're looking for someone like you to help us:
• be a subject matter expert and advise as well as support internal clients (e.g., HR Business Partner, Recruiting etc.) on Reward specific topics and processes
• develop analytical approaches to business needs and deliver ad-hoc reports/queries related to compensation issues
• give guidance for reward, compensation plans and packages that are in line with Group guidelines and regional requirements
• advise on Swiss-specific reward elements and processes
You’ll be working in the Personal & Corporate Banking and Swiss Regional Reward team based in Krakow. Our role is to support line managers and employees and other human resources colleagues (e.g., HR Business Partners & Recruiting). We help by giving advice and support on various divisional reward products and policies. You will be part of a Divisional team based in Poland and Switzerland, which is part of the Global Reward function at UBS.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• university degree
• strong problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• a very good knowledge of MS Excel
• 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in HR Analytics and/or Reward, Finance or in an HR advisory or specialist role would be a plus
• fluent in English (min. C1 level) – German would be a plus
• analytical and logical
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
• comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.