- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of the strategies and initiatives to achieve the company's goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing technologies initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future Technology systems across the EIA region.
- Ownership, supervision, and responsibility for defining and management of IT Solutions with respect to Website, Mobile App, CRM, Campaign Management & Digital Innovation Solutions across Europe, India, and Russia.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to ensure that the proposed system, the software leads to the development and growth of the business through wise use of technology.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technological trends and utilizes this knowledge to educate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better IT solutions that support and drive business decisions.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency & cost-effectiveness;
- Proactively working & adequately preparing company for the IT disruptions which may emerge from digital trends and technology revolution.
- Interface between regional Business users and Global IT to ensure business prioritizes and needs are incorporated at a corporate level for defining and implementing Digital strategy and solutions.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying a customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles
- Advising` and advocating the architecture and technology needs of the organization based on new and emerging digital technologies, and establishes priorities and strategies consistent with business goals and economic viability.
- Taking an active role in shaping the current and future direction of the Digital and Ensure Digital technology solutions are aligned with the business strategic plans and Amway Global IT Strategies.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment in systems, solutions, and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Has a strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business and the short- and long-term direction of the business and technology.
- Bring synergy between various teams in IT to provide effective and efficient solutions and services to business users and ABOs/ Customers.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advice, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact.
- Review software & solution acquisition, vendor management and consolidation across the region to capitalize on economies of scale.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with IT investments and align with strategies of the Amway.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate organizational structure that supports the needs of the business across the region. Establish goals, objectives, and operating procedures to ensure customer-oriented service delivery.
- Manage the team and provide leadership, guidance, training, and coaching to staff members. To ensure the project management process is in place, provides resource management and ensures quality and timely solutions.
- Manage financial aspects of the department, including purchasing, budgeting and deliver cost savings target
Profile we look for
- 15+ years experience in IT, E-Commerce Solution Design, development and support
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/Computer Science. Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in omnichannel commerce and digital space
- Demonstrable Experience on Development and Support of Customer, Digital and Innovation solution in MLM or similar industry
- Extensive Knowledge of Web, Mobile and Social Customer Experience driven solution delivery
- Good understanding of modern technologies and developments in Customer Facing and Digital Solutions
- Excellent communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships with Amway team, ABOs, and IT Partners
- Responsible for the leading team and ensuring continued team development
- Very Good Analytical and Statistical abilities
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, additional European language is an advantage
- Knowledge of MLM business processes preferred
- Experience in working with AGILE and SCRUM
- Experience in working in an international environment and cross-functional projects
Key Technology Experience Advantage
- Working knowledge of Hybris technology platform or equivalent
- Awareness of Web, Mobile, and Social developments and solutions
- Knowledge of CRM and Campaign Management Solutions like Microsoft Dynamic & Seibel
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, Data Architecture
- Web Technology Awareness/skills
- Mobile Development Tools and Technologies for Experiential Solutions like Augmented / Virtual Reality
- Agile Solutions Delivery
- Big Data and Cloud Technologies
- Understanding and Knowledge of IT domains like Application Development, Networking, and Infrastructure
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.