Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• work within UBS as a developer working on supporting digital tokenization initiatives.
• join an existing hybrid pod using the lean start-up methodology to deliver experimental products that could scale or fail.
• Deliver in a pragmatic manor whilst being able to identify and call out risks or issues for escalation.
The team will be a highly specialized unit in the bank that will gear to support the future of banking products on new markets and new networks.
• A strong understanding of distributed ledger technologies
• Some experience of developing Solidity based contracts
• Some experience of automated tests or preferably behavior driven development
• An understanding of some of the security risks around DLT networks.
• focused on quality
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• quick learner
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.