At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
Your “day to day”• Providing expert guidance to IT and Information Security colleagues on the identification, analysis, evaluation and treatment of information security risks.
• Maintaining the global information security risk register and reporting to IT management and other interested stakeholders.
• Driving the adoption of a leading Information Security Risk Management framework in PMI and contribute to the continuous improvement of the risk management practice.
• Supporting the development and implementation of the global information security risk management short, medium and long-term roadmaps.
• Conducting information security risk management trainings and awareness campaigns.
• Partnering with other Information Security teams to continuously improve the overall information security risk exposure and achieve higher levels of information security maturity.
Who we’re looking for• Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing and maintaining a risk management framework in a modern IT environment (e.g., with cloud computing, big data, DevOps, IoT, next-generation firewalls, identity & access management and data leakage prevention solutions).
• Deep knowledge of IT risk management frameworks and methodologies (e.g., NIST RMF, ISO 27005).
• Deep knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements (e.g., SOX, GDPR, PCI-DSS).
• Professional certifications related to information security risk management (e.g., CRISC, ISO 27005 Risk Manager).
• Considerable technical writing proficiency and oral presentation skills, in English
We offer:Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.