At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
Your “day to day”• administer Solution Manager 7.2 on HANA systems;
• maintain and improve SAP monitoring and alerting capability;
• enable functionality within Solution Manager 7.2 on HANA in line with customer requirements including BPI, CBTA, BPCA, retrofit, defect management, CHaRM, etc;
• be accountable for infrastructure part of global information solutions and services based on SAP components;
• ensure secure and reliable infrastructure of the services;
• manage IS lifecycle focusing on operations and regular service management with constant focus on continuous service improvement;
• coordinate implementation of technical enhancements meeting business requirements;
• collaborate and build relationships with customers, suppliers and service managers on all aspects of service management.
Who we’re looking for• Professional with excellent understanding of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and its capabilities and experience supporting and developing Solution Manager 7.2
• A candidate with around 5+ years of professional experience in Information Services / Information Technology domain
• Individual with practical knowledge of Service Management methodology
• A candidate experienced in managing service through external vendors
• fluent English speaker
We offer:Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.