IT Production Reporting Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Is your dream job to present in the most fascinating way IT operations statistics ?
Are you at your best when you build stakeholder presentations ?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Help us establish a world class production reporting function
– Lead a diverse skillset team to develop and deliver stakeholder material
– Drive the stakeholder engagement of the Technology Operations Center
Technology Production Assurance drives process definition, standardization and implementation, delivers incident & problem management command and control and standardizes end to end reporting.
– Experience in developing IT service delivery / operations statistics and Key Performance Indicators
– Experience in stakeholder management
– Ability to explain technology terms/events in simple language to business stakeholders
– Understanding of diverse Technology solutions and services (networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications)
– Marketing or communications education preferred.
– Enthusiastic with diverse skills
– Great at challenging the status quo and ambitious to set a new strategy in Production Reporting
– Fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.