Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
We are currently looking for an experienced International Mobility Manager to join our operations in Krakow. This is a global role accountable for the planning, deployment and monitoring of overall operations support activities for International Mobility (IM) team. This role is part of the Global IM Leadership team within HR Operations organisation. The role is based in our Krakow office and leads a team of 14 Subject Matter Experts spread in 3 locations (Krakow, Manila, Kuala Lumpur).
The purpose of the role is to drive value to the organisation in Operational Excellence including - Capability Building, Quality/Compliance and Continuous Improvement.
1. Capability Building Value: Ensures overall relevancy, effectiveness and quality of IM capability building programs e.g. IM policy/process onboarding & upskilling framework; IM specialists development; performance management framework; Monitors progress, provides insights on trends
2. Quality & Compliance Value: prioritises support work and interventions to ensure compliance and service quality of the IM process execution;
3. Continuous Improvement: Identifies opportunities for CI and supports prioritisation of improvement activities or projects with the IM Leadership team.
- A member of the International Mobility (IM) leadership team, with primary responsibility of coordinating, providing and monitoring end-to-end and operational support to the IM operations team (with more than 180 FTEs) across the three regions. Provide advice and insights to IM Leadership Team members on needs and requirements, activities prioritisation and plan to address gaps.
- Accountable for IM team capability framework, including deliverables of effective, efficient and fit for purpose holistic IM capability building programs (e.g. onboarding, coaching and operational training programs, performance management framework) with structured periodical review of the programs, clear success measures and visible contribution towards improving the short as well as long term performance of the IM team.
- Accountable for providing the operations team the required support in ensuring compliant and quality process delivery consistent with the design, standards, controls and requirements. Ensures implementation of corrective actions through appropriate means (e.g. documentation update, coaching and training).
- Accountable for ensuring robust IM knowledge and database management that are aligned with global standards while taking into considerations regional/country variations. This includes ensuring complete and up-to-date training modules and process supporting documentations available to the IM operations team.
- Full managerial responsibility for virtual team and budget for the team
- Being a Lead in identifying, collating and prioritising CI opportunities (policy, process and ways of working related) within IM team. Support in ensuring successful implementation and change management. Monitor progress of CI deployment and flow of activities impacting IM team.
- Ensuring alignment of process execution and effective cooperation with operations partners (e.g. Team Relocation, IT, Shell Health, Outpost etc).
Minimum of 6 years of experience in HR roles;
Knoweldge/Skill in International Mobility policies & processes
Experienced in team lead or manager role or experienced in coordination of global project team
Capability to make decisions when faced with ambiguity and conflicting demands
Excellent written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to deliver value through strong partnerships, including the ability to collaborate and influence within and outside IM team (i.e. Senior HR Leadership roles, business stakeholders, 3rd party vendors etc).
Continuous Improvement/LEAN mind-set and experience to improve end to end process performance
Strong analytical skills
Proven influencing, engagement, and project management skills
Capability to deliver through others while providing coaching and building their capability
Adaptable to different cultures and able to achieve high performance through global, diverse and virtual teams
Demonstrated resilience and the ability to work consistently through challenges with integrity and transparency.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects