Business Manager – Financials & Cost Controls
Job Reference #
Are you well organized with a good eye for detail? Do you have a strong analytical mind-set and do you enjoy performing complex analysis? We’re looking for someone like that to provide business management support to the Risk Chief Operating Officer function through:
• maintaining departmental workforce plans, financial forecasts & budget controls
• providing analysis on this data to support management of the function
• coordinating with and representing towards supporting functions such as Group Finance
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Business Management team in Zabierzów, near Kraków. We support planning, financial forecasting and cost controls for the Group Risk function globally. We also provide analysis to the Risk Executive Committee to support management of the function.
• experience in business management, financial control or similar support roles
• ideal candidate will have experience in Financial industry, ideally in Control functions (although this is not essential)
• an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
• incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (there is a lot to do)
• comfortable with financials and numbers, having had Financial or Economic training
• self-driven, with the ability to lead work streams where required
• fluent in English, both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.