Internship in Finance
Job Reference #
Part Time, Temporary / Contract
Do you plan to become the expert in finance and start your professional carrier?
Do you want to get to know bank performance from the financial perspective?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- support the finance team in a variety of everyday operations;
- prepare daily, weekly and monthly financial reports and investigate changes;
- prepare short presentations with figures to verify day-to-day changes;
You’ll be working in the financial reporting team in Wroclaw and taking part in daily and monthly financial data delivery from European branches to Headquarter. As a Finance Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for multiply stakeholders.
Are you looking for career opportunities, personal development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
- a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field (could be in progress);
- understanding of accounting rules and principles;
- strong English language skills;
- good communication and interpersonal skills;
- intellectual curiosity with analytical thinking.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.