Lead IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with new banking technologies? Would you like to analyze technical issues and help our clients to receive the best service and banking experience possible? Do you have a general understanding of banking and IT?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• Manage incidents including communication, investigation and resolution
• Analyze and help to solve production issues
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements and automation
• Improve existing application monitoring
• Perform production verification
• Manage and support processes according to the ITIL lifecycle
You'll be working with the Application Support teams in Krakow. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold – clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
• Banking experience
• Technology know-how (SQL, Oracle, Unix)
• A passion for IT technology (servers, databases, files)
• A natural talent for understanding and solving complex issues
• The ability to organize tasks and next steps as part of investigations and resolutions
• Basic understanding of ITIL lifecycle and processes
• Experience in supporting applications in an agile development environment (DevOps)
• Know-how in AppDynamics, Splunk, Service Now / PEGA would be a big plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.