Marketlinks IT System Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone who can help us:
– Translate business and IT requirements for new venues or upgrades into technical deliveries
– Work with stock exchanges, clients and other third parties to establish physical and logical connections to UBS
– Collaborate with the network teams to make key decisions on the design of the network architecture
– Coordinate the delivery of all market facing infrastructure components including the deployment of server hardware
– Educate and provide 3rd level support to the production services team.
– Managing stock exchange and 3rd party GUIs
You’ll be working in the Marketlinks team in Krakow. Our role is to manage all exchange and client connections across Europe for the: Equities, Derivatives, FX and Fixed Income, Rates and Credit teams. Aligned with the Equities IT function we work closely with the business and a broad number of IT development and support teams, all of which have a fundamental dependence on the market and client side infrastructure we manage. This includes over 60 different trading venues and many more client connections. The Marketlinks team ensure the infrastructure is able to support the current and future demands, manage the delivery of new venues on behalf of the business and coordinate exchange infrastructure and software upgrades.
– Experience working with exchanges - managing trading and market data infrastructures
– Strong Network Infrastructure skills
– Good with UNIX especially Linux
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– Well organized
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.