Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you like to analyze data, investigate and perform controls, KEEP READING!
For our Controls Analysis Team we are looking for a person who has a strong analytical skills, detail-orientation and Continuous Improvement mindset. You will be responsible to ensure that the Controls within Customer Operations Department are executed.
Our Team is fairly large, as we support almost all European markets and variety of Shell's businesses. We support Fleet Solutions, Global Commercial as well as Retail business functions.
We speak about 15 languages and we like to have fun!
If you speak Italian or Spanish on advanced level, keep reading and apply!
Your main responsibilities would be:
Manage billing process, verify all valid sales orders creation, coordinate with various parties
Operate key controls to mitigate high-risk areas within finance processes
To run daily controls to guarantee that operations are complying with operational excellence
Operates controls in line with the Control Operating Procedure (COP)
Implements changes based on the Change Management Process
Ensures that control issues and effective solution occurs if a control fails
Ensure 100% compliance and response to Assurance products
Support internal and external Financial and business audits
Raise awareness and understanding of the impact of the Controls within the OTC teams.
Escalating issues with internal stakeholders (Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Operations) as required
Ensures sharing of best practices and contributes to Continuous Improvement initiatives
Ensuring Invoices are created and sent to the customers on time
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects