Currently, we are seeking an HR Specialist with French and English who will join our Data Management team to provide support for our employees in different countries across Europe. HR Specialist will be responsible for the full scope of HR Data Management processes (employee life-cycle from hire to retire and cooperation with HR Partners) via email and phone, by completing documentation and inquiry handling.
- Advanced command of French and English (B2 is sufficient)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Workday knowledge would be an asset
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.