Citi Private Bank (CPB) Technology is going through several transformational technology initiatives and is looking for Test Analyst to join the global Testing Center of Excellence. This role is based in Warsaw but it is part of a virtual team with other team members based in the US and India. Within the role you will communicate directly with various functional groups within Citi Private Bank and working closely with technologists and the business.
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team of resources to manage application testing for quality assurance
- Perform end to end testing of application including requirements understanding, test planning, test case and scenario development, test execution, results analysis and sign off, manage test data.
- Work with multiple teams to develop, and execute functional and regression testing
- Work with regional and functional business managers, application managers, regional production support managers, vendor resources and project team leads to outline service agreements, test plans, environment scheduling, approve test scripts, report metrics, etc.
- Work with Citi quality assurance teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Work with teams in a collaborative style to engage partners and proactively manage activities.
- Improves quality of applications and user satisfaction by minimizing the amount of defects that go into UAT and production, test processes and perform data validation
- 2-5 years of experience in testing and software quality assurance
- Experience in end to end functional and regression testing of application including requirements understanding, test case and scenario development, test execution, results analysis and sign off.
- Has knowledge of SQL
- Experience in API testing – Postman, SoapUI
- Has and experience with test management tools like Jira
- Collaborates with client leads and development organizations; partners with business users
- Full self-sufficiency, ability to own the task from beginning to the very end, pro-activeness
- Very good communication skills
- Has working experience with teams in onshore/offshore model
Nice to Have:
- Basic experience in automation testing
- Basic experience in database testing
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible
- Udemy platform access