IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to providing technical application support? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
• participate in project work and small development
You’ll be working in the TOC WMPC IT Front Office Systems team in London. We provide second line support to the Wealth Management UK business rolling out enhancements to their Front Office Platform and providing support for the current systems in both UAT and Production environments.
• recent and proven experience of Unix, Linux, SQL, Shell scripting and batch scheduling tools as well as web server technologies such as WebSphere, Apache and/or Tomcat.
• a natural ability to solve complex issues
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• supported both packaged and custom solutions
• banking know-how
• demonstrate technical expertise and have worked in a Production environment
• a flexible approach to working hours and role
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.