Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about security and internet technologies? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- Develop an Outlook plug-in to further secure e-mail leveraging Microsoft ADRMS / AIP encryption
- Cooperate closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT business analysts.
- Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw and working with the internal project team. We integrate and enable data protection products (Microsoft ADRMS, IQP, AIP) in a demanding and exciting global environment.
- Good experience in security development
- Ideally 2-3 years programming experience in .NET, C#, or C++
- Designed, tested and ensured reliability of highly available applications or servers
- Advanced experience with Windows Server and great shell scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, etc.) is a plus
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection Experience, Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products would be a plus
- Invested in working in a global team and always motivated to learn new things and challenge a status quo
- Aware of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments
- Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.