AS A INTERN - BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYSIS YOU WILL:- support metric-driven culture in Design & Innovation Team
- support data collection (mainly SAP as data source & other systems)
- consolidate data sources for all serviced regions and calculating KPIs
- support with data analysis / deep dives into data
- create templates / flat files to be used for KPIs
- become a trusted contact for wide range of stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:- an analytical problem-solver
- comfortable working across all different data types
- an individual with educational background in Finance/Accounting/Controlling or Econometrics
- a candidate proficient in using Excel and open to work in new applications or tools in the domain of improvements
- English speaker
- experience with Tableau / Power BI would be a strong asset
- experience with or willingness to learn VBA/macros would be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Information Services team for 6-12 months (based on contract of services) in Krakow, Poland.
AS AN INTERN, YOU WILL:- become a member of ISE (Information Services Expert) Artificial Intelligence Team, learning and building experience in the field, and its streams
- have a chance to experience working in a diversified environment, cooperating with stakeholders from various geographies and representing different business and IT functions
- use Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques (i.e. Natural Language Processing, RNN, LSTM) to prototype solutions according to business challenges/opportunities
- participate in ongoing projects
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com