Fund Accounting Analyst in NAV Control Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
As a member of custodian Fund Valuation Control Team of BNP Paribas Securities Services for a dedicated portfolio of funds you will be responsible for daily end-to-end NAV production and fund valuation control versus management companies NAVs on German market, in particular:
- register of interfaced and manual transactions in Fund Accounting system
- control of fund expenses and corporate events settlements
- reconciliations of cash, securities and derivatives positions
- NAV simulation, review and production
- comparison of BNP Paribas NAVs with external fund valuations
- analyses of reconciled NAVs, valuations of particular assets positions and differences in accounting entries
- email and phone contact with management companies in Germany in order to resolve outstanding discrepancies
- fund price confirmation to management companies in Germany
- understanding of bookkeeping principles and fund accounting skills
- thorough understanding of various types of investments (equities, bonds, listed and OTC derivatives, corporate events)
- advanced numeric skills and strong attention to detail
- passion for and ability to perform in depths analyses of accounting discrepancies and to take decisions based on them
- responsibility and confidence in contact with external parties
- solid communication skills including fluency in English; German a solid advantage
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa