Identity Management Architect
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a passion for Identity Management solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Are you a highly skilled Identity Management Security Architect with the ability to drive strategic architecture? Are you experienced working with global teams, IT and business stakeholders, drive strategic visions as well as continuous improvement?
If so, we’re looking for a senior architect who can help us:
• Define the service architecture for the Credential Management sub-service within Identity Management
• Design software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions
• Write Solution Architecture documents and create summary slides for management presentations
• Be a key person to bring UBS’ Identity Management controls to the cloud
• Collaborate on proof-of-concepts, pilots & RFPs
• Make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure and adhere to applicable policies and standards
• Support the service and product managers in defining long-term strategies for their products and services and act as their advisor before they approve project-level solution architecture design documents
• Work closely with Security CTO colleagues to deliver design roadmaps that meet business and IT requirements
• Promote and gain approval for strategic ideas and decisions with business stakeholders.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
You will be working in the Credential Management team based in Wroclaw. Our team consists of highly skilled technical experts across the globe. The solutions we are providing to the different application teams in the bank are mission critical and vital for any business at UBS. As an IT technical architect, you’ll play an important role in making sure we achieve both business and technology objectives.
• Excellent Knowledge and experience of the Identity Management area – min. 7 years
• Experience with industry leading IDM products and principles, specifically in Public Key Infrastructure, One-time Password solutions, Mobile Security and Biometrics
• Excellent Architecture skills, able to derive possible options for improvement, understand the bigger picture and consequences for all impacted areas, striving for sustainable strategic approaches to reach defined target states while taking into account tactical needs for temporary intermediate states
• Architectural experience of the rollout of complex IDM solutions being rolled out across a global corporate environment – ideally 5+ years
• Experienced in IT security that goes beyond academic theorems, but rather than that, translates to practical implementations, that are robust but user friendly at the same time
• Self-motivated, creative person, who takes end-to-end responsibility for appointed tasks and can drive own deliveries
• A proven team player able to work in a collaborative way across organizations, teams and projects
• TOGAF certification desirable
• Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.