Do you speak Czech and English? Join an international medical devices company - Becton Dickinson and be a part of a continuous growing business!
Start your career at our company!
You can work in Wrocław or in Prague.
You can be Customer Service Representative within our organization. You will be the point of contact for the company's customers and other stakeholders (company's Business Partners, Logistic Partners, etc.). You will also be responsible for developing strong customer relations and managing customer inquiries.
We expect that you have:
- Degree level or will be during studies (but allowing full-time job)
- Preferably have experience in customer service and logistics
- Very good in both: English and Czech languages
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and to maintain complex tasks with full accuracy
- Good organizational and planning skills as well as high ethical standards
- High self-motivation, proactive approach and a “can-do” attitude
- Proficient user of PC and other communication technologies.
This is a fixed term contract till the end of 2021.
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
If we have just described you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://emea.jobs.bd.com