Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Customer Support (CS) is the new role aiming to support Office Based Account Managers (OBAM) in Shell Fleet Solutions (SFS). Due to number of customers in OBAMs’ portfolio, some of the customers are no being contacted or verified the growth opportunity – thus CS managing the non-sales activities can substantially increase the effectiveness of OBAM channel. Customers are not to be assigned in CRM or Compass to Customer Support.
CS are also allowed to send pre-agreed or standard offers and collecting customer approvals and challenges.
List of activities:
1) Pro-actively monitor customers opportunities within OBAMs silver portfolio, to understand how the customer portfolio is performing, where opportunities exist.
a) overall volume purchased, performance vs. customer-declared volumes [incl. reasons for the situation],
b) number of active/inactive cards,
c) usage of SCOL/ Fleet Hub tools like advance controls
d) countries of uplifts, new products purchased (like e.g. car-wash)
2) Telephone and email contact with silver customers to generate opportunities
3) Proactively promote and explain the CVP to customers.
4) Managing documents in order to get credit vetting of the customer
5) Share with customers pre-agreed or standard offers. (Preparing and proposing the upsell offers for existing customers within the pre-defined ranges, or ask on-shore sales Team to prepare the upsell offer )
6) Preparing the documentation (contract) – according to accepted offer.
7) Collect customer signatures and necessary documents (including the prolongation of existing contracts)
8) Support OBAMs’ effort to maximize profits from the cooperation with customers
9) Support in hyper-care period for the new silver customers (incl:
a) assuring customer cards order, delivery and activation
b) first-call and following frequent contacts with customers during the first days after ordering first cards
c) verify first experiences, answer questions,
d) accelerating cards activation and “full” usage.)
10) Provide effective day to day support to existing silver customers incl.:
a) customer management and periodical verification of customer needs, experiences & wishes.
b) Understanding customers growth plans, new destinations or business areas in order to propose additional products or services
11) Active management of CRM system, tagging opportunities, insert commercial changes, update customer details
12) Build and maintain business relationship with silver customers (dedicated list of OBAMs’ customers)
13) Ensure proper working cooperation with OBAM team and OBAM team leader.
14) Maintain and assure customers’ actions and deadlines are met
15) Provide regular feedback to sales team regarding customer issues and competitor activities
16) Track trends and insights from the customers or prospects
17) Cooperate with other CS from other markets to exchange best practices, learnings and support in onboardings.
18) Churn – proactive contact with customers with declining volumes or with customers that stopped uplifting with Shell cards. Understanding the reasons – in order to prepare – within the pre-defined frames/together with onshore OBAM – attractive new offer. (To be prioritized with OBAM team lead)
19) Support in debt-chasing – contacting with debtors to arrange repayment plan and actions to renew the cooperation. (To be prioritized with OBAM team lead)
20) Coordinate sales team, SBO and other departments efforts/activities – day to day tasks.
21) Management of customers’ bonus calculations and pay-out.
22) Managing tenders – identification of the opportunity, verification of the requirements, coordination of sales offer preparation by onshore sales team, collection of required documentation, contact with the customer, send-out of the offer, managing the relation, explaining the products etc. (To be prioritized with OBAM team lead)
Comprehensive understanding of Shell Fuel Cards offers, including Road Services, CO2 Offsetting, Telematics, features and best practices.
Ability to present and promote Shell Customer Value Proposition features as value generator model for the customers.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, and getting their trust. The easiness in building strong customer relationship.
Strong customer and employee engagement skills. Ability to prioritize the work.
One Team approach in supporting Office Based Account managers to maximize profits from the co-operation with customers.
Commercial acumen and entrepreneur mindset.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects