Lead ServiceNow Engineer - HRIT
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a passionate system engineer with a strong focus on delivery? Are you experienced with integrating third party software solutions into a complex environment?We’re looking for an experienced IT system/application engineer to strengthen our engineering team:
– Analyze and develop ServiceNow technical solutions, implement them and perform component integration tests for HR solutions
– Collaborate closely with vendor-, delivery-, infrastructure- and project teams, providing ServiceNow development Best-Practices Advice, giving technical advice, reviewing designs, implementing CI/CD pipelines and helping out when required
– Being part of a particular Scrum Team and run HR IT Digital / Service Now projects (with a focus on global solutions) from A to Z
– Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements
– Partner with experts across the organization
– Define and implement checklist- and standardization guidelines.
– Challenge your colleagues to think and act "digitally"
– Keep your colleagues up to date and happy
You will be working in the HR IT team based in Poland and have one or many scrum team(s) comprising of UBS permanent and IT outsource staff. Resulting in global teams across the whole world. Given this, you must be used to working in a matrix management structure and operating across multiple time zones. We are a global function providing services to HR teams across all divisions whilst supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. Over 60'000 users in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre use HR IT applications. HR IT leads the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used applications.
– A university degree
– 3+ years of ServiceNow development and configuration, experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow, being CSA and CIS-ITSM certified
– Understanding of ServiceNow development principles
– Experience with SQL, XML
– Agile software development experience
– Performed a similar engineering / development role in a blue chip organization
– An understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– Successfully and proven delivery with SaaS project implementation / Service Now implementations
– A strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels in English
– An expert at building networks and connections
– Known for hitting deadlines and having the right level of quality requirements towards your own deliverables
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.