HR Advisor with Italian
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a HR advisor to:
• focus on meeting our clients' needs and building relationships by identifying issues and recommending solutions
• cover onboarding, workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit administration
• maximize employee and line manager satisfaction by communicating effectively and adjusting to needs
• track and maintain organized record logs in the ticket management tool with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness
• collaborate with HR colleagues by providing support for the HR Operations teams when needed and acting as interface with HR colleagues when specialized knowledge is required
• support continuous process and procedure improvement initiatives, enhancing quality and efficiency
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• Italian and English - fluent
• ideally experience in similar role
• able to act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries
• committed to delivering results, taking initiative on daily tasks and responsibilities
• good judgement and decision making skills, careful when evaluating risk
• well organized and detail oriented, able to develop and monitor action plans
• cooperative and collaborative team player (you’re a people person)
• concise, clear and accurate communicator, able to adjust to audience needs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.