BANCA FARMAFACTORING S.P.A is one of the largest and fastest growing independent institution specialized in providing solutions for the healthcare and public sector markets in Europe and factoring for business. We are the most important partner to hospitals providing them with financing for their current activities and to suppliers of medical products and services.
Operations Specialist with Italian
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Nr ref.: OPS/BFF/02.2020
The ideal candidate will have following skills and attributes:
- degree or equivalent qualification in finance area (Economy, Mathematics, Banking, Legal),
- knowledge of Italian in speech and writing on B2/C1 level,
- very good knowledge of MS Windows with Office (especially Excel),
- analytical skills, attention to details and very good organizational skills,
- team working and communication skills,
- ability to work under pressure of time,
- knowledge of VBA would be appreciate.
- Managing day-to-day operations of Credit Management area including:
- payment allocation,
- data management,
- support the internal and external customer queries,
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures,
- Handle emails, calls and concerns from internal and external customers,
- Support the ongoing operational work,
- Taking part in the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Attractive employment conditions (e.g. private medical care, multisport card),
- Work in an inspiring international company,
- Good atmosphere at work,
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards.
Please provide a clause: „I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer by BANCA FARMAFACTORING S.P.A with headquarters in Milan for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process (in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”