HR Operations Staff Vetting Team Leader with German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Are you a born leader? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• lead a team of HR Operations vetting specialists to deliver high quality HR services
• manage run-the-bank activity related to Vetting
• deliver and manage HR services according to service level agreements by motivating and enabling team members to continuously meet or exceed these agreements
• adhere to all regulations, policies, and processes ensuring team members are familiar with these items and updated with changes as needed
• contribute to overall people management strategy (e.g. training, development, engagement, work/life balance, mentoring, succession planning, compensation, retention).
• Motivate and develop the team through effective monitoring and coaching
• maintain consistent service delivery by being proactive and efficient with resource planning and coverage
• work to manage, mitigate, and escalate all risk items within the team's processes
• act as a point of escalation for the team and ensure issues are resolved and addressed accordingly
• initiate, contribute to, and deliver process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• a Bachelor's or Master's degree, or relevant work experience
• at least 3 years HR experience within a financial organization
• at least 3-5 years of team leadership experience
• experience in HR or Shared Service Operations
• professional communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships across diverse groups in different locations
• a high degree of client orientation and true service oriented mindset
• the ability to manage work load and team morale during periods of high volume
• an analytical approach to problem solving with advanced Microsoft Office skills
• familiarity with HR applications, systems, etc.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.