Securities Specialist Intern
Job Reference #
Are you looking for new challenges in a recognized worldwide financial institution? Are you motivated and
We are looking for someone like this to:
- Support fund execution for our clients ( e.g. financial intermediaries FIM, institutional and ultra-high net worth and all th )
- handling of client requests regarding primary funds (UBS fund, third party mutual funds and hedge funds)
e.g. order entry, restrictions, transaction details, contract notes, pricing and fees, process flow, etc.
- Process and account fund orders
- Manage Funds corporate action events (equalization shares, rebate shares, Mergers, liquidations, etc.)
You will be working in Funds Management in Group Global Wealth Management Operations and gaining the knowledge about Bank
industry. The team based in Wroclaw, is part of a global function and works with financial data
supporting the new business for the Italian market.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Motivated, proactive, self-directed
- Fluent in Italian
- fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.