.NET Web Developer is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with various Chief Information Security Office Program teams. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing web applications using Visual Studio, .NET, .NET Core and C#
- Experience in programming/debugging business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases including creating SQL queries for retrieving and updating data.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Additional skills/knowledge such as Angular 2+, ORM tools (nHibernate), Oracle SQL Developer, JIRA, SCRUM considered beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Work will be challenging and offering constant development opportunities
- Cooperation with teams around the world, English usage on a daily basis