Internship for French speakers in HR
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you want to get some experience in HR? We are looking for an intern who can help us:
– maintain employees' personnel files in order
– make sure there is consistency between hard copy documents and electronic files
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– keep a track of incoming and outcoming documents
– collaborate with various HR Teams
– stay in line with our internal rules
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Krakow. We're a team of 10 HR specialists and we make sure our employees and line managers are happy with our service by solving problems for them via phone and through our ticketing system. We are working closely with the Local HR team in France and Monaco supporting all the HR related queries. Apart from French speaking countries we also support Italy and Spain.
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role
– experience in managing documents
– very good knowledge of English and basic knowledge of French
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.