Does working with smart people across various teams sound exciting? If so, the Total Rewards Lead role is what you are looking for.
We are looking to hire individuals who can think strategically as well as roll up their sleeves and dive deep into practical situations.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH:• deep understanding of Total Rewards processes (with previous experience as regional/market C&B practitioner)
• ability to challenge the current processes and propose innovative solutions to drive simplification, efficiency and the employee experience
• understanding of the market, the business and employees’ needs and come up with insights and data to address issues and come with new ways of doing things that test and stretch traditional thinking
• excellent stakeholder management, able to build credible partnership with P&C Heads in the markets
• typically with 7-10 years of HR experience, including 5+ years of proven experience in Compensation & Benefits
• excellent communication skills in English
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEThe purpose of the job is to design, review and implement together with the respective affiliate / cluster Head of People & Culture Total Rewards strategies and solutions, building on best practices and innovative ideas and leveraging PMI’s toolbox. Partner with P&C Heads to understand the market dynamics, business environment and challenges, employee needs to ensure attraction, engagement and retention as well as offer the best employee experience
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to:• design, implement and be responsible for a globally consistent service catalogue for Total Rewards
• act as Total Rewards Subject Matter Expert by understanding the market, the business and employees’ needs, providing the People & Culture organization with insights and data, and coming up with ideas to address issues and new ways of doing things that test and stretch traditional thinking
• participate fully in projects that transform Total Rewards in PMI to ensure it underpins the execution of the PMI strategy
• develop and deploy existing and new total rewards solutions - using and feeding the Total Rewards toolbox - to effectively support the company’s culture and leadership transformation
• define for each market the total rewards roadmap – encompassing compensation, benefits, rewards, work life arrangements to ensure relevance, sustainability, inclusion and diversity, and external competitiveness.
• define and deploy the right metrics (KPIs) to track and monitor market trends and company cost mapping, internal equity and external competitiveness capitalizing on analytics tools where feasible.
• explore and understand employees preferences and needs
• stay appraised of market developments and trends to come up with ideas and solutions that reduce complexity, adapt to evolving organizational changes, ensure most effective return on investment, and shape reality outside.
We offer:• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.