The Asset Servicing Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- This role will manage processing positions related to Corporate Action events
- These activities include revisions of communications, notifications and facilitating postings for Corporate Action or Proxy events
- Reviews all Corporate Action/Proxy events received and ensures detailed understanding and processing requirements
- Liaise with all units and departments relating and impacting clients on Corporate Action Proxy items
- Researches and resolves all discrepancies within department standards
- Reviews and updates all processes and procedures timely and accurately
- Identifies and reports any gaps/system enhancement
- Participates in all testing and successful implementations
- Escalates issues to management, participates in cross-training activities and all other job duties as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments including: Equity securities, Fixed Income and Asset Backed securities
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access- is desired)
- Proven success as a team player
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience