WorldLink program aims to re-design and enhance the existing WorldLink infrastructure, improve customer experience, accelerate revenue and reduce cycle times & cost. WorldLink is a flagship global product for cross-border payments.
This is a role within the WorldLink Project team based inWarsaw. The role entails managing the project processes from gathering of requirements through to the implementation of new functionalities on the WorldLink platforms. The role will require the individual to work with the various stakeholder groups, including Client Operations, Product, GRU, Traders Technology etc.
This role would suit a self-starting individual, who is keen to work both independently and as a team player, and as and when situations arise, having the ability to be completely adaptable to changing business requirements and deliverables is essential.
- Conduct reviews of the relevant applications and processes with Stakeholders.
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary.
- Ensure correct documentation is produced for each project including the BRDs, Testing scenarios, deployment plans and PVT scenarios.
- Co-ordinate timings of document completion with stakeholders and engage with the e2e partners to ensure capability delivery
- Adherence to structured management practices and audit standard frameworks
- Coordinate weekend release activities
- Maintain adequate controls and tracking process to ensure audit requirements are fully met at all times for all projects.
- Communicating progress of the projects/issues to stakeholders and Senior Management
This is a role which allows an individual to understand the workings of a large program which has partners based in multiple regions in the world. There are opportunities to interact and develop working relationships with individuals and teams within various areas of the organization e.g. Product, Client Operations, Technology, GRU, Compliance and Technology and across products e.g. CFT, Citidirect, CitiConnect, FXLM.
- Experience of managing technical and/or process related projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience producing excellent communication material and presenting to Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint and Sharepoint
- Experience of writing requirements documentation, e.g. CR’s, BRD’s, FRD’s etc. is preferred
- Experience in any or all of Cross border payment processing, SWIFT standards, ACH payment processing, Cheque processing, Nostro reconciliation and payment processing involving automated FX is preferable
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and in meeting deadlines
- Clear communicator ability to relay precise information both orally and in writing to senior management
- Ability to articulate ideas in a simple coherent way
- Understanding of FX framework and deal booking models and processes including how currencies are traded and the various components of the deal booking process
- Project management experience / qualification a plus
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas