The Static data team gather, process and perform security data maintenance across three databases.
The team is responsible for accurately interpreting and setting up securities within accounting system based on information received from external vendors.
To do this the team actively cooperates with other teams within Citi from different geographic locations to provide one standard service to the client.
- Accurate and timely booking of security set ups within the Citi accounting systems (MultiFonds);
- Daily maintenance of securities within multiple accounting databases;
- Acting as a Checker and reviewing the inputs of junior staff;
- Review of the process in terms of unification of controls and suggest improvements to reduce manual work and enhance the process;
- Acting as an owner of weekly calls with the oversight teams and the reporting of required data;
- Preparation of escalation forms, which consist of thorough investigation of the issue preparation and implementation of preventive measures;
- Performing control functions in an automatization process of security set ups (STP) throughout testing stage, introduction and control;
- Verifying financial data received from other external vendors such as Telekurs and FTS in respect of their correctness and completeness;
- Build working relationships with downstream operational teams;
- Understanding of all business connections and relations between teams/divisions within an end-to-end process;
- Meeting the work quality requirements;
- Identifying and reporting of gaps and risks in the process followed by the single-handed preparation and implementation of solutions eliminating these gaps;
- Identify ineffective areas within the BAU process and propose improvement solutions;
- Create procedures and maintain the accuracy of current procedures through the annual review process;
- Participation in projects/assignments within the team as proposed by the Team Manager, Clients, other teams and divisions within Citi, etc;
- Provide regular updates on any project status to the appropriate stakeholders;
- Participate in change requests that are raised;
- Train new employees;
- Participation in the preparation for internal and external audits;
- Support the Team Manager with additional tasks as required.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience within Financial Services;
- An excellent understanding of Financial Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher would be an advantage.