Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
We are currently looking for an HR professional to join our HR Advice team dedicated for our Krakow employees. The main purpose of the role is to partner with line managers on a broad range of HR matters and provide seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers and employees. Queries may include, but not limited to: Exit/ Redundancy management; Policy guidance; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice and specific site/location practices. The HR Advisors are also to provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping line managers to deal with HR related matters correctly.
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers in Poland;
- Supporting managers with people-related cases;
- Diagnose incoming requests to establish needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to other parts of the HR model.
- Provide guidance and practical expertise to Line Managers on policy related issues to ensure the best performance of his/her team and the individuals within it.
- Upon request, provide insight to the business through data analysis; data may come from Workday and other HR Systems.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience through pro-actively addressing employee and line manager needs.
- Provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping line managers to deal with HR related matters correctly.
- Establish strong working relationship with colleagues in country to enable effective partnership when situations require it
- Previous experience of working in HR business partnering/advisory role within international structures
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to coach and offer advice/alternatives
- Skills in having effective contracting conversations with the ability to manage expectations
- Partnering skills, and business understanding
- HR Information & Analysis skills
- Employee-centric and Service Excellence mindset
- Ownership; end to end accountability for resolution
- Assertiveness and courage to challenge
- CI mindset
- Fluent English
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects