IT Business Manager - Group Finance Technology
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you a multitasker? Are you able to deal with people on all levels of the hierarchy? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide
• PMO-related services and support to Group Finance Technology
• Program and project administration for large and complex change initiatives
• Organize team meetings, working groups, workshops, stakeholder governance meetings, and associated logistics in global organizations with multi-functional teams and resources dispersed across international time zones
• Produce and maintenance of project documents (presentations, status reports, financial reports, RAID, Change Control etc.)
• Ensure documentation and track of project risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints, actions, and project deliverables
• Support the PM in creating and maintaining detailed Project plans for large and complex projects
• Ensure project adherence to UBS SDLC and project governance processes
• Document meeting actions and minutes; maintaining a central actions logs; and proactive follow up on actions to closure
• Assist Program Managers, Project Managers, and Program PMO by responding to project related queries, reports, status updates, plan maintenance etc.
• Project cost management and control – budget, forecast, actual (Administration in PPM and other SDLC toolsets)
• Embed risk awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
You’ll be working in the Group Accounting and Reporting Technology team as part of the Business Management team. The Technology Project Officers provide pro-active administration and support to their program and project managers using agreed management methodologies
• University degree
• Expertise in producing high quality documents and presentations with Microsoft Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• Highly preferable that you have knowledge and experience with using program and workstream setup in UBS tools (PPM, SharePoint, Jira Tollgate, Jira RAID etc.)
• You may have to comply with and administer Program Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) if applicable
• Fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.