Automation Analyst with Python
Job Reference #
Are you excited to work with a global Data Analytics & Automation team with diverse backgrounds and talents? Do you enjoy the challenge of automating an analytical business process? We’re looking for a data analytics and automation specialist like that who can:
- collaborate across Group Internal Audit (GIA) stakeholders, providing thought leadership, and driving automation of analytical audit processes
- advise GIA stakeholders on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations, and providing technical mentorship to auditors across all levels
- design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support audit and innovation initiatives
- display strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit Innovation team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As an Automation Analyst you will be a member of the global Data Analytics & Automation team, which works collaboratively with all GIA teams and management in different aspects of design and delivery of innovative and efficient solutions. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of GIA's processes and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience as data analyst, reporting analyst or automation analyst
- strong analytics and reporting skills including tools such as Python, Oracle SQL, Alteryx, Tableau or equivalents
- experience in working at a financial services company including experience in Investment Banking, Asset Management or Wealth Management
- excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple / concurrent projects
- an excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholder
- knowledge of Selenium, Pandas, Github, robotic process/desktop automation would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.