Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– design and engineer scalable application & desktop hosting platforms on a global scale
– design and engineer scalable end user workspace portals & brokering platforms on a global scale
You’ll be working in the Global Engineering team in Poland. Our role is to provide secure and reliable End User platforms that are used across the organization
– a university degree in computer science or Citrix CCE-V/CCIA or Microsoft MCSE certifications and 10+ years IT Enterprise Experience – excellent knowledge of Citrix XenApp 6.5-7.x and XenDesktop 5.x and 7.x and VDI platforms
– excellent knowledge of Citrix Web Interface and StoreFront platforms
– excellent knowledge of Windows 10/7 and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 R2
– sound knowledge of hypervisors, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer is a plus
– sound knowledge of Server Hardware including HPE MoonShot and Storage is a plus
– sound knowledge of physical and logical networking is a plus
- sound knowledge of Application Virtualization technologies including Microsoft App-V is a plus
- sound knowledge of User Environment Virtualization technologies
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise environments
– the ability to analyze, explain and document methodically
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.