Citi Private Bank (CPB) Technology is going through several transformational technology initiatives and is looking for Test Automation Engineer to join the global Testing Center of Excellence. This role is based in Warsaw but it is part of a virtual team with other team members based in the US and India. Within the role you will communicate directly with various functional groups within Citi Private Bank and working closely with technologists and the business.
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team of automation resources for quality assurance
- Perform end to end automation testing of application including requirements understanding, test planning, test script development, test execution, results analysis and sign off, manage test data.
- Work with multiple teams to develop, and execute automation testing (sanity and regression)
- Work with regional and functional business managers, application managers, regional production support managers, vendor resources and project team leads to outline service agreements, test plans, environment scheduling, approve test scripts, report metrics, etc.
- Work with Citi quality assurance teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Work with teams in a collaborative style to engage partners and proactively manage activities.
- Improves quality of applications and user satisfaction by minimizing the amount of defects that go into UAT and production, test processes and perform data validation
- At least 3+ years’ experience in automation test development with following technologies: Selenium with Java-BDD Framework , REST API testing, SQL/Oracle
- Should have experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience in SQL/Oracle
- Broad knowledge in creating and maintaining Quality/Assurance documentation (test strategy & plan, test cases/scripts, defect reports/analysis, etc.)
- Hands on experience on JAVA, JUNIT/TESTNG, TeamCity/Jenkins, SOAPUI, Bit Bucket, JIRA etc.
- Knowledge on BDD, TDD, continuous integration, and code review practice is strongly desired
- Has an experience working in Agile software development methodology
- Design a set of metrics that accurately and clearly measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the testing.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience on Python, JMeter, Neo4j, HBase, Linux
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in technology /engineering or related field).
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)