Purpose of the jobSupport PMI journey into the 4th industrial revolution by leading the identification, the development and the experimentation of advanced digital technologies. This by working with cross-functional teams from production, engineering, IT and Quality assurance, representing the “voice of the customer” at the product team level, maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers
Ensure development, industrialization, integration and management of digital solutions within manufacturing environment to improve our performance and quality with technology.
Accountabilities• Identify manufacturing areas of improvements where advanced digital technologies can be applied and bring added value
• Identify, Lead, Maintain and Improve some global digital systems or MVPs (Minimum Viable products)
(e.g. machine learning, database integration, data analytics, Manufacturing Execution Systems)
• Define priorities, prepare projects structure and presentation to management
(e.g. Business Case; User Requirement Specifications, Request for Proposals…)
• Maintain and refine digital product backlog: create user stories with targeted stakeholders, define acceptance criteria and prioritize all stories to ensure maximum business value aligned with digital product strategy and governance decision.
• Coordinate, maintain and improve governance of Digital initiative including Master Data alignment.
• Ensure digital systems validation in compliance with applicable regulations.
(i.e. Installation Qualification (IQ); Operational Qualification (OQ); Performance Qualification (PQ))
• Support the development and testing of Digital solutions leveraging on IIOT computing platform.
• Lead (without reporting line) as a role model on a frequent basis the Product Team.
• Manage efficiently interdependencies with all internal departments, such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain, QA, Data compliance, Digital streams, etc
• Understand and support inter-team dependencies, and escalate issues when necessary.
Requirements• 3-5 years’ experience in management of Digital Systems, Manufacturing Engineering, Process control, Automation with experience in Industrial Internet of Things solutions or platforms.
• Experience in project management.
EducationUniversity degree in Engineering. Field of Computer sciences, Automation or equivalent skills through demonstrated experience.
Others: skills/functions specific
Fluency in English both oral and written.
Understand and knowledgeable about:
• Computer technologies
• Database, system and structure (ISA 95 norm)
• Manufacturing applications (MES, ERP, SCADA, etc.) and high proficiency in related systems
• Distributed systems (e.g. networking, client server…)
• Recent industrial and automation processes
• Cyber-physical systems (e.g. industry 4.0, IIoT platform…)
• Operating systems (e.g. MS window, Linux, MacOS…)
• MS Offices software (e.g. Word, Excel, VBA, Powerpoint...)
• Basic computer programming languages (e.g. C++, Java, Python…)
• Working with Agile teams, as well as complex environments and inter-dependent teams
• Ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish with clearly defined expectations of self and others and able to take appropriate actions to ensure obligations are met
Additional assets:• Advanced programming skills in main computer languages (e.g. C++, Java, Python…)
• Machine data processing analytics and descriptive statistics (data engineering)
• Edge and cloud based technologies and solutions.
We offer:• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.