IT Business Analyst/IT Project Manager in ServiceNow Team
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you confident in engaging with new stakeholders, shaping a collaborative strategy and delivering to agreed targets? Do you have strong problem analysis skills and are able to use these across a variety of technological domains? Have you got an eye for spotting opportunities and an appetite for marketing new innovative solutions?
We’re looking for a ServiceNow Engagement Lead to:
• build strong partnerships and engage with stakeholders at all levels across a variety of IT domains
• demonstrate strong problem analysis skills in order to identify key opportunities
• identify improvements to existing processes; optimizing the end user experience
• structure opportunities to formulate a strategic delivery roadmap
• drive effective delivery against roadmap targets to stay in line with scope and timelines
• assess new demand for suitability against strategic roadmap and prioritise delivery accordingly
• market new automation and self-service capabilities to entice adoption
You’ll be working in the ServiceNow team in our Poland location. We engage, analyse and deliver global solutions to enhance technological processes with our peers across technology. As a ServiceNow Engagement Lead, you'll play an important role in building strong partnerships with teams across technology, collaborating to proactively drive deep problem analysis / process improvement, identifying a range of opportunities and delivering such opportunities against a plan. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• worked as an IT project manager and/or business analyst, or held a similar position managing multiple relationships, leading problem analyses and focusing on driving a delivery plan for IT solutions, for ideally 2-3 years within the finance sector
• strong problem analysis skills in the technology domain, identifying and pursuing opportunities to address
• strategic thinker, focusing on the end user experience with an eye for process optimization & improvement
• excellent communicator, able to coach, train, lead and convince
• managed delivery plans, ensuring timely delivery of agreed targets in collaboration with agile teams
• ability to highlight key risks and issues against delivery plans, along with recommendations to address
• experience working with enterprise service management tools, such as ServiceNow or similar, either as an end user or in another capacity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.