Senior Project Manager
Job Reference #
Are you skilled in project management / business analysis that enables change and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to analyze processes, products and services? Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions?
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to:
• manage, support and track the delivery of work streams and projects
• manage a small workstream team and ensure team members deliver on time and to the agreed standard
• regularly report status and RAIDs in the PMC and support the programme manager by delivering project management documentation, production of status and forecast reports for their workstream
• act as first line of defence for quality assurance of all workstream deliveries
• help analyzing and translating business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
• conduct analysis on process, root cause, business impact and cost benefit
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
• identify opportunities to improve our processes and recommend changes
You will be working in the Risk Methodology and MRMC Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Division in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
The Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
• good knowledge of either credit or market risk models and concepts
• ideally at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
• project management experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
• demonstrated track record in risk control and delivery of regulatory programs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience
• bachelor's/Master's degree in banking and finance or a related field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.