Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Deal Management Specialist French Speaker
Work location: Shell Energy Campus, Czerwone Maki 85
If you have high attention to details, analytical skills and likes to work with different systems, then role of Deal Management Specialist in our Customer Operations Team would be a perfect opportunity to grow professionally and have a real impact on our business in France, Belgium and Luxembourg!
What will you do?
You will cooperate with Account Managers to provide contract management support, execute contract legal and fiscal requirements and own contract documentation archiving and terminating of customer contracts. You will also support preparing for tender bids, follow up directly with customer on missing documentation and work with local legal experts.
As Deal Management Specialist you will set up and maintain pricing data, including confirming pricing, increases and changes. You will be responsible for charge backs and rebates implementation, investment deals, invoice accuracy and resolving disputes.
Our team is also responsible for Master Data set up and amendments and support to Order to Cash colleagues.
- French C1, English B2
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Law/Business Administration/Finances preferred
- Advance in Microsoft Excel; SAP experience would be an asset
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to cooperate within a Team
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of
the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity