Project Officer (German Speaker)
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Finance, Management and Business Support, Marketing and Communications, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a team player with a can-do attitude? Are you a good organizer with strong communication skills? If so, we're looking for someone like that to:
• manage administrative tasks that include arranging and setting up: division meetings, coordination meetings, workshops, scheduling appointments, managing agendas, etc.
• preparing meeting documentation (reports, presentations and briefing papers), writing protocols/ meeting minutes and other as-needed tasks
• taking care of travel arrangements and reservations
• compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative materials
• create spreadsheets and presentations
• prepare, maintain and archive of product factsheets and other product-specific documentation
• publish documentation on Share-Points, Intranet and creating internal communication to employees
• deal with a variety of standard and non-standard activities that may include administrative or professional work and keep processes and data up-to-date
• provide statistical and budget reports
We offer you the chance to work in a highly motivated and goal-oriented team with a clear focus on conceptual design and implementation. Banking Products, Card & Payment Solutions is a team, responsible for product offering in the following areas: credit & debit cards, counters & cash machines, payments. Product Shelf Management is a team within Card & Payment Solutions responsible for strategic topics, project management & support, portfolio management, researching & innovations and communication.
As a Project Officer you will be involved in activities that are of administrative nature. You will deal with activities like arranging and setting up meetings, gathering materials and documentation for these meetings, writing protocols.
The job is located at the UBS office in Wroclaw.
• 3 years of professional experience in similar positions in international environment
• ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• strong presentation and networking skills
• very good communication skills to interact with staff and senior management
• very good knowledge of MS Office especially SharePoint and PowerPoint
• a strong team player who takes initiative
• well organized, with strong attention to detail, able to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
• very good in German and English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.