Portfolio Manager (German Speaker)
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in project portfolio management? Do you like planning, tracking, organizing, coordinating and interacting with various stakeholders regarding a multiyear digital transformation program? If so, you might be the right person to join our team! We are looking for someone who can:
• help define the IT project portfolio and demands in line with strategic priorities and available resources
• prepare, participate and provide follow ups on governance meetings, including required documentation to ensure a comprehensive basis for decision-making
• monitor and track projects of UBS Switzerland's Card, Account & Payment Solutions Product Management to identify any issues and provide an overview of the state of the portfolio to senior management and investment governance bodies
• prepare regular and ad-hoc reports regarding the managed portfolio
• challenge product management and IT regarding their business cases and cost estimations to ensure alignment with UBS standards and state of the art portfolio management
• support strategic topics on an ad-hoc basis
You'll be working for Product Shelf Management Team of Banking Product: Cards, Accounts & Payment Solution in our Wroclaw office. As a project portfolio manager you will manage IT investment governance and IT demand management for Banking Products in cooperation with the UBS Switzerland Cross-Segment Coordination Committee and its partners in IT and the business streams. You will be specifically in charge for card, account and payment products.
• a university degree, with a business administration, project management or technical background preferred
• 3+ years of previous experience in the financial industry, management consulting, project / portfolio management (for financial services)
• strong analytical, reporting and project management skills
• good knowledge of the banking business or corporate processes
• very good skills in MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• excellent in written and spoken German and English
• comfortable communicating and interacting with senior stakeholders
• proactive with a can-do attitude, able to prioritize your own workload on a daily basis and work well under pressure
well organized, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.