The Senior Business Trainer is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Training delivery.
- Creating e-learnings
- Leading internal projects related to trainings
- Being an advocate for e-learnings
- Monitors employee development and training programs.
- Assesses needs of business partners, develops new and modifies existing training programs.
- Serve as learning SME to business partners, providing guidance and support
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia (will be an advantage)
- Ability to work in fast changing environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Training certificate (will be an advantage)
- Coaching certificate (will be an advantage)