In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of an international team responsible for recruiting exceptional and diverse talent to fuel the growth and profitability of Philips Health Tech in Benelux. We offer you a job with full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate, along with contributing to Talent Acquisition projects. You drive our candidate experience and act as a strategic advisor across the business.
You are responsible for the constant search for the best talent for Philips in Benelux. You act as a business partner and advise the hiring managers on their staffing needs by building and maintaining a good relationship and business knowledge. You are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate.
Your responsibilities in a snapshot:
Conducting recruitment strategy meetings with your customer
- You analyze the customers' business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment approach, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time and quality constraints.
Sourcing and selecting potentially suitable candidates
- You source and attract relevant candidates for Philips through LinkedIn, Avature and additional innovative tools.
- You select and interview suitable candidates using competency based interview techniques and, if necessary, other tests. Also, you ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach.
Job-offer and contracting
- You manage the offer process in alignment with the hiring manager
You are part of
Philips Talent Acquisition is a Center of Expertise in our HR organization. Together with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, other Centers of Expertise and Philips People Services, we deliver HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. In the Talent Acquisition team for Royal Philips, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team work closely together to hire the best people for Philips.
As Talent Acquisition Consultant, you are part of the Enabling Functions Talent Acquisition team of experienced, passionate and fun professionals. This position is based in Poland. The remote work is acceptable.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree, combined with proven experience within the Recruitment field in e.g. a professional and international search & selection agency or within a corporate recruitment environment. We expect you to be an experienced recruiter and to have a broad experience in the professional use of social media/LinkedIn to approach and attract talent.
- min. 3-5 years of experience in recruiting at least (key requirement) and other Corporate functions
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong customer and solution focus.
- Outstanding communication, consulting and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of complex corporate recruitment in an international setting.
- Personality skills: team player, enthusiastic, accountability.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its recruitment capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply online – Good Luck!
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)