Job TitleServices and Solutions Delivery Senior Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to manage end-2-end back - office services operations within your teams of a few Team Leaders, Managers and Project Managers. Services & Solutions Delivery Department is multinational environment covering administrative tasks such like managing installed base records, creation and invoicing contracts, ordering spare parts, preparing quotations and others.
You are responsible for
- Managing team of Team Leaders, Managers and Project Managers who are in charge of up to 100 Specialists
- Working closely with Stakeholders from EMEA markets
- Coaching, developing and leading by example your Team Members
- Providing ad-hoc support and managing escalations
- Cooperating with others to achieve targets
You are a part of
Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Services & Solutions Delivery, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In Services & Solutions Delivery, formerly known as Customer Service – the most multilanguage department in GBS, you will have an opportunity to work with colleagues in various languages on multinational projects, where honest, professional, friendly atmosphere and sense of humor shape our culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- At least 8 years of total experience, including a few years of managing people, including leading leaders
- Good Ms Excel knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Lean techniques and culture
- Knowledge of SAP, ServiceMax or Salesforce would be an advantage
- Strong managerial and conflict management skills
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Well-developed interpersonal skills at different levels
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for details
- Cultural awareness when communicating with stakeholders from various countries
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)