Job DescriptionJob Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the customer and inventory performance of a portfolio of service parts, as well as support the New Parts Introduction process with our global partners within the business unit
You are responsible for
- Partnering with colleagues within SPS Strategic planning, Business Unit (BU), Markets, SPS Supply management, SPS Master data, SPS ASAP desk, SPS Logistics, and other disciplines to secure parts availability for the customer
- Managing the End to End Planning Process: demand forecasting, stock target setting and supply planning; for the responsible part portfolio across the network of 3 central and 120 market locations
- Utilizing the advanced planning tool to periodically validate and update the parts planning, follow-up on planning alerts, and master data management
- Analyzing Stock-outs and Material Availability misses, in order to create and execute on corrective actions and preventive action plans
- Represent SPS Planning in lifecycle related BU projects (New Product Introduction, Engineering changes, Last Time Buy, Phase-outs) to ensure the impact on service parts are considered and to execute on the plan
- Proactive participation in inventory and/or customer performance breakthrough program or assigned Hoshin activities, contributing to structural improvements on SPS priorities
- Being a contact person in case of escalation within the Field Change Order (FCO) process regarding stock and distribution planning in alignment with the BU FCO team and SPS FCO Planning team
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Service Part Supply Chain (SPS) team responsible for ensuring that the right service part is delivered at the right location and time as requested by our customers. Within SPS you will be part of the Global Planning & Supply (GPS) department which is focused on meeting the material availability objectives for our customers, while minimizing the inventory and excess & obsolescence risks to our shareholders. SPS employees are highly motivated, experienced diverse global group frequently working internally with other SPS functions as well as Business Unit, and Market across Philips. In addition, the team works closely with our external partners related to outsourced activities in the field of logistics and other business processes
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree with Supply Chain Planning or related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain operations, preferably at large company in an international environment,
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical capabilities, clear communicator, standout colleague,
- Detail-oriented and able to make clear decisions with available information
- An excellent understanding of SAP ERP Systems and Data
- Experience in working with a Supply Chain Planning tool
- Creativeness, thinking in solutions and driving implementation
- Experience with LEAN deployment and/or having Customer Service experience is preferred
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, vario
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)