In this role, you have the opportunity to
ensure the long term profitability of your accounts in Customer Service in Central and North-East Poland.
You are responsible for
- Developing and implementing the sales strategy for customer service contracts within the assigned region and group of key accounts.
- Developing, maintaining and improving relations with a certain number of key accounts to keep or to set Philips as a preferred supplier.
- Creating the plan in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategies and actions as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Creating and implementing action programs for and with the key accounts to improve the performance of Philips.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting sales results, expectations, market, competition, and trends to make proposals for improvement.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University-level education. Preferred engineering studies.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained in Sales/ Account Management roles within Medical Devices/ Customer Service/ Equipment or Pharmaceutical business.
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales to healthcare providers. Knowledge of the clinical environment, hospital ecosystem and public tenders’ procedures is a must.
- Professional knowledge and experience in the usage of relevant marketing and sales techniques.
- Experience in critical customer interactions, sales, presentations, and negotiations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization.
- A fast learner who presents a proactive approach, being open-minded, independent, and well-organized.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently.
- Good level of English – both written and spoken on top of native Polish.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career in Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and discount for Philips’ products. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)